That Girl

I went to the mall today with my friend Eden. We went shopping and watched "My BIG Love" which starred Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga. After the movie I looked for a dress to wear at the wedding of my cousin on April 5th. Our local Mall has a lot of beautiful dresses because it is graduation time. I was having a hard time picking the best dress for me. I got 5 dresses to fit in the fitting room but I liked the Pink dress more. So I got that one. I also got a headband to match with the dress. Eden also purchased a new dress and a headband for her daughter. This day is so much FUN! I love getting in touch with friends and spending time with them.

As I was looking for the perfect dress for me I saw one girl that has a familiar face. I didn't bother to approach her because I was not really sure if I knew her. And then I remember that when I go home today I will just go to Spock.com - A Great Place for Search where in I can search for other people and long lost friends. Who knows that girl might be my long lost friend.

I will go home already because hubby is already waiting for me at home. Bye!

Oh btw, i will go to Manila tomorrow. I will be absent again. I will miss blogging. hehehehhe!

0 comments: