The Husband (& Wife) Tag

Thanks Mai for tagging me with this. Haven’t done this eh.

How long did you date?
We dated when I was still in College. It was March 5, 2002 and the first date was considered as our anniversary as BF and GF. Jun fetched me at school and said we have to go somewhere. I have no idea where. He surprised me by bringing me to the romantic place I have ever seen here in Legazpi. It was so memorable ans sweet!

How old is he?
He is 33 already. He is older than me by 9 years. :D

Who eats more?
Sad to say but it was me. That is why I am like this big. hahahahaha!

Who said “I love you” first?
He’s the one who said that I think.

Who is taller?
He was. I am only 5″ tall.

Who sings better?
Me. He never sings out loud. Shy daw sya.

Who is smarter?
Hmmmm… I think he is. He awards when he was still studying. Me? Forget it!

Whose temper is worse?
I do. Iniintindi kasi nya ako eh. baby daw ako! hahahaah!

Who does the laundry?
Our helper but sometimes me.

Who does the dishes?
Me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I am at the right side of the bed near the wall.
Who pays the bills?
He pays the bills.

Who cooks dinner?
Sometimes me and sometimes our household helper.

Who drives when you are together?
He does. I am still learning how to drive right now.

Who is more stubborn?
Guilty here!

Who kissed who first?
I kissed him first. ahhahahaha!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Me. pacute muna pero in the end aaminin ko din na kasalanan ko.

Whose parents do you see the most?
My Parents. I am not that close to his family.

Who proposed?
He was but there is no formal proposal. He was just telling me that someday we will get married. When I got pregnant, my parents wants us to get married already after I graduated.

Who is more sensitive?
I am. Insensitive ata ang asawa ko eh. hahahahaha! Minsan gusto ko na ngang batukan para matauhan eh. LOL!

Who has more friends?
He was. I am shy in person. I don’t like to socialize with others whom I don’t know well. I have more online friends than my IRL friends.

Who has more siblings?
We have the same. He has 3 siblings and I have 3 too.

Who wears the pants in the family?
He does. I admire him a lot for taking care of me and Huey when our little boy is still alive. He was a very good provider. A very workaholic and responsible man. He gives me what I want. Thanks hone for being like that. I love you soooo much!
This is such a nice tag. I had fun answering this. Thanks Mai!

Now I am tagging all those who haven’t done this tag.

0 comments: