Saturday 9: The Best of What’s Around

1. What’s the best new website you’ve found?
A new scrapbooking gallery which my friend loves to visit.

2. What’s the best movie you’ve seen?
Transformers 2.

3. What’s the best quote you know?
I have nothing for this question. I am lost right now. Sorry.

4. What’s the best book you’ve read?
I am not a book lover so none is my answer.

5. What’s the best thing someone’s done for you?
Appreciating my layouts. I love it when someone appreciates my work.

6. What’s the best thing about your job?
Being my own boss and have my own time.

7. What’s the best CD you own?
None. I think I need to buy one now.

8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
I love watching Boys Over Flowers on ABS-CBN.

9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
Our only one. The cream one. Sorry I forgot what model it is.

0 comments: