Aren't they cute? I super love bright colored clothes because they makes me happy. Just by seeing those stripe designed pajamas and those polka dot socks makes me want to grab my card and check out now! hihiihih! But wait I forgot I found yesterday some Little Miss Matched coupons at www.coupontrunk.com and I can't wait to use them!
I also needed a closet make over so I am looking for some eModa coupons. I love that site! I need to trash my old clothes as they are not flattering me. Either they are too small or too large for me. I need clothes that will make me beautiful. I I badly need a closet make over right now.
I love Biggs' Goto. I want to eat this right now. huhuuhu! I wish I can drive because for sure I am at Biggs Diner now. Eating this yummy Goto with egg and chicharon. huhuuhuh! Maybe I can convince hubby tomorrow to go to Daraga and eat breakfast at Biggs. hmmmm... I will update you all if I convinced my husband. hihihiih! Wish me Luck ok?
Look at that face!!!!!
My niece is so funny in this photo. That was chocolate all over her face! hahahahaha! My brother took this photo and when I saw this I was laughing so hard! She ate Yan Yan and scattered the chocolate dip on her face as she eat. Until now I am still laughing real hard! Alyssa is a funny kid sometimes.
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? Yup. They are still popping at this very moment. And it is really painful!
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? Creamy.
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? Left.
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Black.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? A few part. I got very sad about the passing of MJ.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? None and no one invited me.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? black with white stripes.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? They miss me.
10. Can you draw a perfect circle? Yes maybe.
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Hmmmm... no answer. hihihi!
12. What does your sibling do for a living? One is a nurse. The other one is a businessman and my sister is working in an NGO.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? Two.
14. Do you know sign language? Nah.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? Maybe.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like….? stripes.
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don’t? A laptop. huhuuhuhuh!
Got this here.
“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”
The colors, the shower curtains, the bathtub, the paint on the wall. I love love love everything! This photo is my inspiration right now. I want to decorate our bathroom like this. I love the clean feel of this photo. Makes me want to stay in that bathroom for hours! hahahahaha! Ok I need to blog this one bso that I won't forget and delete this photo. Wish me luck on our bathroom renovation in the future. *wink *wink
But not the all white paint color as my husband and I love a colorful house. We have a yellow wall right now and maybe the stairs will be white with a touch of brown. The position of the stairs is exactly how the stairs at home is. I am so happy to find this photo. I am keeping this photo as a reference for our future renovation. I am so excited!
Anyways I need to go home early as my husband won't be able to fetch me here at my parents house. He needs to rest.
I am again in front of my PC working even on weekends. Sigh! I need to finish some digital scrapbooks for my CT and work on online tasks. And also I need to research on effective weight loss supplements on the net. As I need to help a friend on her project. And I am lucky to find a great site like http://weightlosssupplements.net/ it won't be hard to research because I found the best site for the topic I am looking for.
Ok I better stop blabbing now and start reading and printing important articles.
Ok I need to do the other one now and then I am off to join hubby on our bed.
1. What’s the best new website you’ve found?
A new scrapbooking gallery which my friend loves to visit.
2. What’s the best movie you’ve seen?
3. What’s the best quote you know?
I have nothing for this question. I am lost right now. Sorry.
4. What’s the best book you’ve read?
I am not a book lover so none is my answer.
5. What’s the best thing someone’s done for you?
Appreciating my layouts. I love it when someone appreciates my work.
6. What’s the best thing about your job?
Being my own boss and have my own time.
7. What’s the best CD you own?
None. I think I need to buy one now.
8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
I love watching Boys Over Flowers on ABS-CBN.
9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
Our only one. The cream one. Sorry I forgot what model it is.
1. What are your favorite colors?
+ Pink and Purple. I am such a girly girl. I love them both.
2. What is your favorite kind of clothing to wear? Why? What’s your least favorite?
+ I love wearing tshirt and pants. Because I am comfortable with it. My least favorite is a sleeveless and a very short shorts. I don't have a great body that's why.
3. Do you like to take showers or baths? Why/why not?
+ Niether. I love using the "tabo" and "balde" heheheh! becasue I enjoy using them.
Got this from Mai.