Ashop



There is a new scrapbooking site here in the Philippines. It was owned by Mitch Sy. She was a dear friend of mine. Her site is called Visual Creations. And wow she has a lot of yummy stuffs! I am already salivating and itching to get all of it! hahahahha! And she has a contest for Hambly stuffs. I super love hambly. And I'm glad she has this brand. Off to fill up my shopping cart? Nah! Will just wait for Oct 6. Because I will be going to the scrapfest in Manila!!!! Woohoo! I am really excited!!!

Now I wonder who these online stores contacts to install their shopping carts and the stuffs about their site. Because I discovered a very nice site about it. It is called Ashopcommerce.com. They specializes in shopping cart softwares and other programming about your bussiness site. Their team are well trained there is no doubt of not creating the best softwares. So go now to ashopcommerce.com for your online stores programming needs.

0 comments: