We bought...

a new washing machine today.

Last night hubby handed me a brochure of Panasonic. I wonder why he handed it to me until he pointed me on what I like on the brand of washing machine. I pointed him the one I like and I sensed that he will be getting me a new washing machine. I was happy. I didn’t asked him to buy me a washing machine.

We woke up early and he told me to get dressed because we will go to the store of our Ninang who sells appliances. And I said yey! I will have a new washing machine already. We got the washing machine for an installment. We don’t have enough money to buy it in cash. The washing machine is not available at the store so the salesman told us that it will be available on Monday and they will deliver it to our house on that day. I can’t wait to have it! At last I won’t go to our parents house to have our clothes washed.

0 comments: