People Search

I want to get in touch with my old friends through the net and be updated on what they are up to now. I miss my friends and the online world will be a great way to get in touch with them. I have friendster, myspace, facebook and other sites that I can get in touch with my friends. I didn't know that Spock- the best for people search is the best one to find old friends and other people that I want to find.

This site is best if you doesn't know where to find them. I like this site because just by entering the name, email or tag of the person, they can easily direct you to that person you are finding. Isn't that cool? I will try this site because I have a lot of old friends that I want to keep in touch with and those who I wanted to see.

I remembered when one housemate of the pinoy big brother show wants to find his father. I wished they knew this site so that they can find his father. It is nice to see other people find those long lost family members and friends right? It is so touching to be with them again.

0 comments: