Savings Account

I always want to have a lot of money when I grow up. And saving is not my thing! I am such a spender! I love shopping a lot and who can blame me? I want to have what I see inside the mall. hihiihi! I have a Savings Accounts right now and it has no more money in it! hahahahha! Again I spend it today! i need money for the grocery and hubby only gave me 500 pesos! What can I buy with a 500 pesos? I bought things needed in our kitchen and the bill is already One thousand pesos! Gosh! What is happening in our economy! All of the groceries have a high price compared to last year!

I just hope that the government will take this thing seriously. More and more Filipinos are suffering! We are poor already! waaahhhh!!! I am poor already! hahahahha!

Hubby always tells me to save! save! and save! but I never follow him. hahahhaha! I know that a lot of mommy's out there are also like me so I am not alone. hihihiihi! I need to change my attitude from now on. I know that it is for our own good to save for the future. I will thank myself if i will start saving from now on. I am crossing my fingers now about this saving thing!

0 comments: