For my Niece

I have a lot of stories to tell during our Boracay Trip.

We ate at those fine dining restaurants and I had a great time eating there. The foods are yummy and I got a happy tummy after eating to those restaurants.

one thing caught my eyes is this family with a baby in strollers. He is so cute. I remember Huey during those times.I got sad but happy at the same time. The family is a foreigner and their baby is the cutest! He has blue eyes and blonde hair.

Speaking of strollers, I need to get one for my niece. It will be my baptism gift for her. She is still on her mother's womb and I wanna get one as early as now. I browsed BabyEarth.com and found this lovely.

I love the pink and brown colors of this one. I will save up for this so that when the baby needs to use it I can now purchase it. I am an excited Aunt!

0 comments: