I forgot to post this favorite LO of mine here.
Our Nanny’s daughters and the little girl in our neighbor played tea party during my nephews 2nd birthday party. I enjoyed watching and taking photos of them. They are so cute! And it matches the Kit.
A Very Merry Unbirthday Kit by Manda Bean and Dani Mogstad at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Staple from Brighter Days Ahead by Lauren Grier and Micheline Martin at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2.
I love that photo above. It is so cool to have that walk in tubs. I wish we had one. I will surele be happy if hubby will allow me to remodel our bathroom and place this one instead of an ordinary shower. I want want want this one! I am so excited! LOL! Imagine soaking in that tub for hours and when you get out of the bathroom you'll feel more relaxed, clean and refreshed. Ohhhh I wanna experience that one! I will list this one on my wish lists. hihiihih!
This is new to me but the wallet itself is not new because mom bought this in ukay ukay. And guess how much mom bought this???? THIRTY PESOS ONLY! Gosh where can I buy a good quality wallet for only P30? I love mom so much! And oh! I love love love the girl in front. This wallet makes me girly. And this has lots of pockets to store my cards and other important receipts. I love it!
I still need to check out argent gratuit, argent facile sur le net, and devenir riche because it is an assignment to me. Bye for now!
I cleaned our bedroom last Thursday and I was thinking of buying a new mattress topper. I never bought one but I think it is nice if we have that. It will feel much cozier right? I really like the photo above. I wish our bedroom will be as clean as the photo above. hihihiih! I am such a lazy cleaner that is why our bedroom is such a mess.
Thanks for the tag Alpha!
What time do you usually wake up?
What’s the first thing you do?
Do you go to work/school?
Do you like it?
If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Surf the Net. hahahahha!
When’s lunch and what you eatin’?
Between 11:30 to 12nn. We had Sinigang na Baka and Fried Fish. Yum!
What time do you get home from work/school?
I go home at 7-8pm. My PC is at my parents house so I consider being here, a work. hihihiih!
What do you do?
Dinner: When and what?
7-8pm. I still don’t know what’s for dinner.
What do you do to unwind?
Go shopping or window shopping! hihihi!
What’s your favorite part of the day?
Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
My family, Jun and my twitter friends.
My Husband Jun.
Got to go guys! Later!
Here are some of the Photos from my trip to Manila.
Atimonan Rest Area
Me and Hubby. Sweet!!!
Will post more later.
I just hope that the government will take this thing seriously. More and more Filipinos are suffering! We are poor already! waaahhhh!!! I am poor already! hahahahha!
Hubby always tells me to save! save! and save! but I never follow him. hahahhaha! I know that a lot of mommy's out there are also like me so I am not alone. hihihiihi! I need to change my attitude from now on. I know that it is for our own good to save for the future. I will thank myself if i will start saving from now on. I am crossing my fingers now about this saving thing!
1st prize: $100 in cash through Paypal
2nd prize: $40 in cash through Paypal
3rd prize: $30 in cash through Paypal
4th prize: $20 in cash through Paypal
5th prize: $10 in cash through Paypal
Please read carefully for the Mechanics:
1. You blog about this contest OR simply copy and paste the mechanics to your blog post then you get 20 entries. Please make sure that you include all 5 links of my blogs.
2. You leave comments to all my blogs and you get 1 entry per comment. But please make sure that it is related to what I have written in the post. No spamming, please. Sorry, I have to do this because everyone wants to win! Valid posts are from April 1, 2008 to August 31, 2008. Tokyo Time. +9 GMT.
3. You add me in your Technorati fave and you get 1 entry. I have 5 blogs so it means that if you add 5 of my blogs you will get 5 entries.
4. You subscribe to my Feed, here and you get 5 entries. Only for this blog. I want 1 year guarantee that you will not unsubscribe after the contest! I know some of you don’t like reading my posts..lol But hey, this is my blog!
5. You nominate a blog that you like most around the blog-o-sphere and you will include that when you blog about this contest and you get another 2 entries. Be honest who you really like most. Not because you are blogging buddy! Just say, you like that blog with a link. Because everyone likes linky love, so that’s why I do that!
6. And to add more spice in my contest, you guess when was the exact date of our wedding day! Right guess will get 2 entries.
7. Guess the exact birthdate of my little boy who will turn 6 and you get 2 entries!
8. Guess the exact birthdate of my dear husband and you get 2 entries! He’s the one giving away the prizes..lol So, I need to include it here:) haha
9. You must leave comment to this post and let me know if you are joining. That gives you another 2 entries.
10. Last but not the least, if you can do step 1 to 9, you can get additional 20 entries! See, it’s a lot of fun!
Thanks Mommy Yen for this contest!
Someday I will also need to go to this site. I am planning to have a business too. I want to earn my own money and not rely too much on what my husband earns. I am planning to have a store on what I enjoy a lot. Scrapbooking. It is what makes me happy so I will go with the selling. I dream of having a store near schools so that I can have a lot of customers. And put up a group of scrappers here in Bicol Region. I wish this dream of mine will soon come true. I just need to save more for my capital. And this IT support will need most when I will set up my online store someday. I am a computer science graduate but I still need to consult other experts about things I need to do.
Wish me Luck!
The colorful toy of my nephew. I love the colors in this toy. So bright and playful!
As I was looking for the perfect dress for me I saw one girl that has a familiar face. I didn't bother to approach her because I was not really sure if I knew her. And then I remember that when I go home today I will just go to Spock.com - A Great Place for Search where in I can search for other people and long lost friends. Who knows that girl might be my long lost friend.
I will go home already because hubby is already waiting for me at home. Bye!
Oh btw, i will go to Manila tomorrow. I will be absent again. I will miss blogging. hehehehhe!