Mickey Mouse

I am a fan of Mickey Mouse since I was young. I always watch Mickey Mouse movies and dad will buy me anything from stationery to notebooks to cups that has Mickey Mouse in it. Too bad I wasn't able to preserve those when we moved. I wish I can still continue collecting things with Mickey Mouse. Maybe I can continue it when I have a kid already. Yah it is a great idea! I will have Mickey Mouse themes for his/her birthday and buy gifts with the character in it. Well, Mickey Mouse is easy to find. Almost everywhere you can see him. So my dream since I was a child to buy a Disney Tickets and visit Mickey Mouse is not yet coming true. Maybe I need to start saving up for it now that I am not too old for Disney trips. I might not be able to go there if I am already old. =(

0 comments: