Chicken Pineapple

Chicken is my favorite and I am in the look out for other ways of cooking it. When a friend shared the link to this recipe I instantly bookmarked it and when we went to the grocery I gathered all the ingredients I need to cook this. And I am so happy with the outcome. The photo above is the result of my chicken pineapple. Yum!

Here's the recipe for it:

Ingredients:

1 kilo of chicken (you can use whole chicken cut into pieces or choice of our favorite parts)

1 tsp of grated ginger

3 cloves of crushed garlic

one onion sliced

half a cup of pineapple chunks

one red bell pepper cut in cubes

2 laurel leaves (bay leaf)

1 tsp of patis (or 1 tsp of salt)

pepper

one carrot peeled and cut into cubes

1 tsp of curry powder

1/4 cup of evaporated milk

2 to 3 tbsps of cooking oil

half a glass of water

Procedure:

In a casserole put the cooking oil then sauté the ingredients starting with the garlic, add up the onion as soon as the flavor of garlic comes out. Put the garlic right after the onion, continue sauteeing. Then add the chicken and red bell peppers sauté for about three minutes or until the chicken has changed color on all sides. Add the carrots and the pineapple. Mix well. Put all the spices; pepper, patis, bay leaves, curry and the salt. Put the water and let it simmer for about ten to fifteen minutes. When the juice has reduced add the evaporated milk and lower the fire and continue simmering for five more minutes. Then this dish is ready.


This post may result for you to looking the best weight loss supplement. haha! I know I gained weight after I ate this for lunch. Hubby loved this too! I am a happy wife. =)

0 comments: