Bedroom and Bathroom Renovation

We are currently waiting for the carpenters to finish working at my parents house so they can start renovating our bedroom and bathroom. I am thinking of putting wall tiles on our bathroom. It’s been 4 years since it was worked on and never got to finish it. So this will be the perfect time to paint it and put on some orange tiles in it. Yes you read that right we are going to have an orange bathroom. I am so excited as I type this. I’ve been longing to do this for a long time.

We will need new and beautiful tiles to install in our bathroom so I am in the hunt right now for that. I asked a friend for some suggestions on where to get bathroom furniture and tiles. She gave me www.betterbathrooms.com as they tried them when they constructed their first house. And when I opened the site it was really a bathroom accessories heaven. They got everything I need! I am drooling on their photos! How I wish I can have a bigger bathroom but nah our house is small so no big bathroom for us.

If you also need some furniture, taps, baths, showers, mirrors, and bathroom accessories just visit betterbathrooms site. They have a nice range of bathroom necessities at affordable price. I am sure they have what you are looking for.

0 comments: