Good Make Up artists

I am watching America's Next Top Model Cycle 12 right now on ETC channel. I researched and Teyona Anderson won this cycle. I love her beautiful face. She is indeed a model. I wonder if those make up artists that do their make ups for every photo shoot went to Regency Beauty Institute. They are so good! I love all the make up of the contestants. The beauty really pops! And I think Regency Beauty institute is the best school for beauty learning. you should check them out and be one of their best sought graduates in the united States. Go now and make other peoples face beautiful!

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051

0 comments: