Departure

Hubby is going to Manila today. Our bus was rented by the government office in Legazpi and will go to Manila for a tour. I wanted to go with him but he said the office do not permit other people to be in the tour. So sad! :(

I want to go somewhere on June. Sort of a vacation for me and hubby. I might try to discover other places here in Bicol. But I am dreaming of going outside the Philippines. It is my dream.. to travel. And Rome is my first target. We will try those Rome hotels there and just relax in our vacation. Sigh! I guess it will be long to go there. I need to save save and save more. I always check the net for some photos and articles about Rome and I am in love over and over again with the place. It is my favorite place to travel.

I will miss my hubby but he said he will be away for 2 days only since he will go back here in Bicol on Friday evening. He will left the bus there with the other driver. I think they can handle it already. Hubby needs to be back on Saturday because he will attend the baptism of his inaanak. Of course I will be there too to take some pictures of the event. That will be our gift to the family.

0 comments: