Now and Then

This is a tag made by Aggie. I had fun browsing from my box of photos and reminiscing the memories with the old photos I have. I smile every time I saw the one with Huey in it. I am not sad anymore because I know he is fine to where he is now. I am happy. And I also laugh and giggle at those high school photos of mine. :) Thank you so much for this tag Aggie!

{Begin Copy}
Aggie wants to see pictures of YOU through the years!!

The Rule:
Post a picture of YOU through the years. You can post as far back as you can and as far back as what you can dig with your pictures. Finish your post and tag three people :) Link up the BLOG post you had your entry on (let’s keep this real and not a viral link exchange, people, kies? Thanks! :D)

Blogs who participated:
1. Aggie - Mommy Talks. Wife Stories. 2. Yen 3. Glo 4. Jacq 5. Buge 6. Joy 7. Thea 8. Diane

{End Copy}

Don’t laugh on my pictures ok? LOL! :)

This are my photos as a baby. I am a chubby one. See my dimples on the first photo? Cu-teeee!!!!!

I am such a happy kid. I always smile when someone takes a picture of me. LOL on the last photo. Sobrang smile naman yun!

First and second photo pacute kuno. Third photo playing teacher teacher. I love writing on my black board with the 1 box of chalk that mom bought me. :)

At ten years old. A skinny one. :)

My High School Photos. Yes I am also a studio girl. :) I have a natural curly hair back then. I have straight hair now. I had it straightened at the parlor. I always want to have straight hair. I hate having curly hair. :)

The first photo was taken at Baguio City after my HS graduation. Second photo was during my first year Physical Education. Third photo was my craziness of the VHF radio. This is where hubby and I met. The “over over!” thing. :)

This was the year 2002 when hubby and I was still BF/GF. Second photo was taken when my sister got hospitalized because of asthma. Kami yung bantay. LOL! Third photo was taken in Pili, Camarines Sur. Wala lang pumunta lang kami dun. Trip lang.

First photo was again a studio shot. I feel beautiful on that photo. LOL! Second photo was my graduation photo. I never had those glamour shot. Jologs grad pic ko. LOL! The last photo was a pre nuptial photo of hubby and I. Again a studio shot. I am so young in that photo. I miss that hair, though I hate having curly hair. :)

I am pregnant to Huey on the first photo. Second photo is during my graduation ceremony. I am so HUGE!!!! That was my mom’s clothes. LOL! It was May of 2004, two months after Huey was born. Third photo is taken during my brothers wedding in Davao City. January of 2005.

First photo is with Huey. Taken during the “pamanhikan” of my uncle. Second photo was taken when we are still in Manila for Huey’s therapy. Third photo is my recent photo. Taken last Sunday with my sister.

That’s it! I hope you had fun viewing my now and then photos.

I would like to see the now and then photos of Amor, Litzie and Chikai.

0 comments: