Birthday Contest

My birthday is 3 days to go (August 31 is my birthday!!! weeee!!!). Perfect for a birthday contest right?

Here are the Prizes: $10 paypal money for the first winner and $5 for the second. I will also pick 4 people to win my 12 scrapbooking magazines( this is already used magazines).

So here are the mechanics of my contest:

1. Blog about this contest and put all my blogs on your post.

A Handful of Surprises

My Paper Scraps

I Am a Nikon Girl

Digitally Diane

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

2. Comment here if you are finished posting on your blog. You can increase the chances of winning by posting this contest on all of your blogs. 1 entry per blog.

3. Deadline will be on September 2, 2008, 12 pm(Philippine time). The contest will run for 5 days.

So go and post this contest and win!!!

Thanks and Happy blogging!!!

*The party hat that I am wearing in this photo is different from my entry to the Week #1 of the Scrappinmoms Idol 2008. Just for clarification.

1 comments:

{ Unknown } at: 7:44 PM said...

hi there, can anyone join? hehehe. i learned about this contest from jennwashere. thanks!

http://galatayo.blogspot.com
~wandering elephant~