Blog Contest Winners

I forgot to draw the winners last night. I was too tired I went off to bed after I got home, so I was in a hurry to do it today. I have no one to do the drawing so I did it myself. Sorry for the no thrill drawing. Hubby is leaving for Baguio and as you all know I have no child. So no one will draw the winners except me.

Here are the winners:

Click the photo to view it larger.

Winner of $10.

The winner of $5.

The winners of scrapbook magazines as consolation prize. I picked 5 instead of 4.

Congratulations!!!

To the winners of paypal money please send to me your paypal address. If you don have my email address you can reach me via the contact form on this blog. And to the winners of the scrapbook magazines, I will be sending them to you this week. Kindly send to me also your mailing addresses. Thank you so much!

Stay tuned because I will be having another contest next week for the first anniversary of A Handful of Surprises blog. Weeee!!!

0 comments: