I still need to read this progesterone thing. Sigh I need rest!
This is my sister a.k.a my model. She is so photogenic and I am so proud of her. She is so natural right?
Here are my photos:
She was just fitting mom’s dress on her bedroom and I said to come out and do a photo shoot. She put on her shoes and there we go to moms garden. And I was clicking away because she is such a good model. I had a great time shooting and editing these pictures. Thanks sis!
I want to go somewhere on June. Sort of a vacation for me and hubby. I might try to discover other places here in Bicol. But I am dreaming of going outside the Philippines. It is my dream.. to travel. And Rome is my first target. We will try those Rome hotels there and just relax in our vacation. Sigh! I guess it will be long to go there. I need to save save and save more. I always check the net for some photos and articles about Rome and I am in love over and over again with the place. It is my favorite place to travel.
I will miss my hubby but he said he will be away for 2 days only since he will go back here in Bicol on Friday evening. He will left the bus there with the other driver. I think they can handle it already. Hubby needs to be back on Saturday because he will attend the baptism of his inaanak. Of course I will be there too to take some pictures of the event. That will be our gift to the family.
Diane says, KAYA!
This is the hardest challenge that I made for the KAYA challenge. Lagot si Nina sa akin kapag naka luwas ako ng Manila kasi pina iyak nya ako sa paggawa ng LO na ito. But coming up to this LO made me realize that it is healthy to be feel this. It is healthy to cry. I also realize that there are a lot of people who still loves me. Specially Jun. And thanks to my scrapbook friends I am slowly letting my feelings out and shared via scrapbooking. I am so happy to belong on this group. Thanks Nina my dear friend for this challenge! I miss you!
Symbol: White and Blue Balloons.
I am not ok right now. You may see a lot of happy posts and pictures of me smiling and laughing on my blogs but you only see the physical side of me. The wound is not completely healed and I think won’t be completely healed. And it hurts me a lot. I miss my little darling so much! I still cry every night with out my husband noticing it. Yes I am strong but I just keep my soft side. I hate crying. I hate other people see
me cry. I hate being weak. And this is also what I hate about me. Not letting out what I really feel. The guilt is still here in my heart.The blaming, the scenes in the
hospital, the face of Huey inside the coffin, the crying people surrounding me, the burial and that hurts me a lot. How am I going to let go of this? God help me! 10-03-07
Adobe Photoshop CS2, In My Mommy’s Dream Kit by Jofia Devoe at Thedigichick.com, Worn Photo Overlay by Danielle at Catscrap.com, Glittery Alpha by Leora Sanford at Littledreamerdesigns.com, Tape Measure by Tia Bennett, Font: Amaze
I made this LO with Adobe Photoshop CS2 software, Add some drop shadows to make LO pop. Blended the balloon photo on the background. Layering.
::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring’s Simply Digital 66. Agring’s Home & Garden 67. Agring’s Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring’s Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Mommy Talks 71. Aggie Scraps 72.Teacher’s Corner 73. My Drift 74. lancernews 75. My so called Life 76. See Me for what You Will… 77. kathycot.com 78. buhaymisis.com 79. All about Mye life 80. Everything has a Reason 81. Life’s Impression 82. Some Thoughts I have 83. Life’s Lessons 84. Just Let Go 85. Pieces Of Me 86. Winding Creek Circle 87. BOTH SIDES NOW 88. Happy Life 89. Blessed Sanctuary 90.Confessions of an Army Life 91. moms….. check nyo 92. Mommy’s Little Corner 93. Wanna Be SuperModel 94. Gandacious 95. Jo-Jo’s Place 96.My Quiet Zone 97. Proud PINAY 98. Simply Jen 99. Jenny Said So 100. A Slice of Life 101. My Blog 102. TIP OF AN ICEBERG 103. Coffee Cup Princess 104. Deranged Insanity 105. Just Another Day 106. Stev & Emz Journey 107.Runaway THoughts of Emz 108. Heart of Rachel 109. Nora’s Notes 110. In the Life Of Mine 111. In my Kitchen 112. Nyumix’s Blog 113. Everything’s Here 114.Out of Nowhere 115. My Simple World 116. Seek Health. Feel Great 117. Smile Puppies 118. Almanacqueen 119. The Life of an Outback Pinay 120. Dancing With Butterflies 121. Bits and Pieces 122. Whats Up! 123. Simply Me 124. A Mothers Horizon 125. A Handful of Surprises 126. My Paper Scraps 127. Digitally Diane 128. Somewhere Over the Rainbow 129. YOUR BLOG HERE!
::End Copy Here::
I’m tagging everyone on my blogroll.
This is a tag made by Aggie. I had fun browsing from my box of photos and reminiscing the memories with the old photos I have. I smile every time I saw the one with Huey in it. I am not sad anymore because I know he is fine to where he is now. I am happy. And I also laugh and giggle at those high school photos of mine. Thank you so much for this tag Aggie!
Aggie wants to see pictures of YOU through the years!!
Post a picture of YOU through the years. You can post as far back as you can and as far back as what you can dig with your pictures. Finish your post and tag three people Link up the BLOG post you had your entry on (let’s keep this real and not a viral link exchange, people, kies? Thanks! :D)
Don’t laugh on my pictures ok? LOL!
This are my photos as a baby. I am a chubby one. See my dimples on the first photo? Cu-teeee!!!!!
I am such a happy kid. I always smile when someone takes a picture of me. LOL on the last photo. Sobrang smile naman yun!
First and second photo pacute kuno. Third photo playing teacher teacher. I love writing on my black board with the 1 box of chalk that mom bought me.
At ten years old. A skinny one.
My High School Photos. Yes I am also a studio girl. I have a natural curly hair back then. I have straight hair now. I had it straightened at the parlor. I always want to have straight hair. I hate having curly hair.
The first photo was taken at Baguio City after my HS graduation. Second photo was during my first year Physical Education. Third photo was my craziness of the VHF radio. This is where hubby and I met. The “over over!” thing.
This was the year 2002 when hubby and I was still BF/GF. Second photo was taken when my sister got hospitalized because of asthma. Kami yung bantay. LOL! Third photo was taken in Pili, Camarines Sur. Wala lang pumunta lang kami dun. Trip lang.
First photo was again a studio shot. I feel beautiful on that photo. LOL! Second photo was my graduation photo. I never had those glamour shot. Jologs grad pic ko. LOL! The last photo was a pre nuptial photo of hubby and I. Again a studio shot. I am so young in that photo. I miss that hair, though I hate having curly hair.
I am pregnant to Huey on the first photo. Second photo is during my graduation ceremony. I am so HUGE!!!! That was my mom’s clothes. LOL! It was May of 2004, two months after Huey was born. Third photo is taken during my brothers wedding in Davao City. January of 2005.
First photo is with Huey. Taken during the “pamanhikan” of my uncle. Second photo was taken when we are still in Manila for Huey’s therapy. Third photo is my recent photo. Taken last Sunday with my sister.
That’s it! I hope you had fun viewing my now and then photos.
With my sister, sister in law and our maids daughter.
Me and my sister.
Mom, my niece Liit, Me and my brother.
I enjoyed celebrating mother’s day with my family.
My LO using the Free kit at My Scrapbook Art during the NSD Celebration.
ScrapKitchen is one of the designers who made the kit.
My first LO using her products as a CT. I used the Sugar High Kit by ScrapKitchen Designs and Lauren Grier. I love the colors of this kit. Purple is my favorite!
My favorite LO as of the moment. I love how funky this LO turned out. The kit was amazing! I used the Chillaxin Kit here, a Triple Dip by ScrapKitchen Designs, Melissa Bennett and Eva Kipler.
I made this for the Speed Scrap Challenge at SSD. You have to scrap with a template in an hour. I made it to the deadline but didn’t win. LOL! I also used the Chillaxin Kit here. The template was based on the LO by Jacq here.
Thanks Mai for tagging me with this. Haven’t done this eh.
How long did you date?
We dated when I was still in College. It was March 5, 2002 and the first date was considered as our anniversary as BF and GF. Jun fetched me at school and said we have to go somewhere. I have no idea where. He surprised me by bringing me to the romantic place I have ever seen here in Legazpi. It was so memorable ans sweet!
How old is he?
He is 33 already. He is older than me by 9 years.
Who eats more?
Sad to say but it was me. That is why I am like this big. hahahahaha!
Who said “I love you” first?
He’s the one who said that I think.
Who is taller?
He was. I am only 5″ tall.
Who sings better?
Me. He never sings out loud. Shy daw sya.
Who is smarter?
Hmmmm… I think he is. He awards when he was still studying. Me? Forget it!
Whose temper is worse?
I do. Iniintindi kasi nya ako eh. baby daw ako! hahahaah!
Who does the laundry?
Our helper but sometimes me.
Who does the dishes?
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I am at the right side of the bed near the wall.
Who pays the bills?
He pays the bills.
Who cooks dinner?
Sometimes me and sometimes our household helper.
Who drives when you are together?
He does. I am still learning how to drive right now.
Who is more stubborn?
Who kissed who first?
I kissed him first. ahhahahaha!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Me. pacute muna pero in the end aaminin ko din na kasalanan ko.
Whose parents do you see the most?
My Parents. I am not that close to his family.
He was but there is no formal proposal. He was just telling me that someday we will get married. When I got pregnant, my parents wants us to get married already after I graduated.
Who is more sensitive?
I am. Insensitive ata ang asawa ko eh. hahahahaha! Minsan gusto ko na ngang batukan para matauhan eh. LOL!
Who has more friends?
He was. I am shy in person. I don’t like to socialize with others whom I don’t know well. I have more online friends than my IRL friends.
Who has more siblings?
We have the same. He has 3 siblings and I have 3 too.
Who wears the pants in the family?
He does. I admire him a lot for taking care of me and Huey when our little boy is still alive. He was a very good provider. A very workaholic and responsible man. He gives me what I want. Thanks hone for being like that. I love you soooo much!
This is such a nice tag. I had fun answering this. Thanks Mai!
Now I am tagging all those who haven’t done this tag.
This is so cool! A class A motorhome is what I am dreaming of owning. We have a bus company and this one is so perfect for us. Hubby wants to have one like this also. He is in line with vehicles, bus in particular so this is nice if we have one right? Perfect for getaways and emergency out of town. That picture above is so beautiful isn't it? This motorhome will be on my dream list. hahahaha! it will be long years to wait if I will have this one. Sigh!