Present

Grabbed from Mai.

Yourself:
Will take a good rest later. I woke up early this morning and I am sleepy already.
Your Partner: Was at home to get the utensils used last March 10 in the celebration of Huey's death Anniversary.
Your Hair: Pony tailed.
Your Mother: is in Kuwait right now to visit my brother and his family.
Your Father: is at home right now playing solitaire.
Your Favorite Item: My PC.
Your Dream Last Night: I forgot my dream last night sorry.
Your Favorite Drink: Ice Tea.
Your Dream Car: Picanto. It's cute!
Dream Home: A Castle.
The Room You Are In: My parent's former bedroom
Your Fear: to be our future baby to be abnormal again.
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Still here in the Philippines.
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: hubby and my family.
You’re Not: tall.
One of Your Wish List Items: A brand new car.
The Last Thing You Did: Blogged.
You Are Wearing: Pants and t-shirt.
Your Favorite Weather: cloudy.
Your Favorite Book: I am not a book lover.
Last Thing You Ate: KFC Snack Box.
Your Life: Happy
Your Mood: Sleepy.
Your Best Friend: In Manila.
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Where my hubby is.
Your Car: We have a motorcycle only.
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Blogging.
Relationship Status: HAPPILY married

0 comments: