Old Photos

I need to catch my breath right now. Let me pause for a while...
...
...
...
...
...

There I am ok now! Whew! I was beating a deadline that's why. Ok back to my post. I was in my grandmother's place last week and I am so happy to be there. Love old places and finding old stuff. I was looking for some bedding when I saw a box full of old photos of my grand father. I was happy to see those photos. I asked my grand father on one of the photo because I saw something interesting. She told me that it was a gold mine. I was amazed to see a gold mine near their place. But my grandpa told me that it was now gone. The Japanese miners are gone.

I still dream that someday I will have a gold bar on my hand. I never seen a real one like that. And I hope to at least save up on gold coins someday. You know investing in golf form is the best way of saving up for the future. It is somewhat a superior thing to do when saving up. I wanted to try this one. Saving up in money form is so hard on me. I keep on going to the bank and withdraw everything I have. So maybe this is the best way of saving up for the future. For the future of my kids and family. I will ask my husband about this and if I get a go signal then off I go to Monex.com to get some golf coins. This is exciting!

0 comments: