Updates

How am I right now? Well, here are updates about me and my life:

  • No baby yet. Planning of having one this year or early next year.
  • Still busy digiscrapping.
  • Missing paper scrapping so much. I have no time to sit on my scrap area.
  • Still working online.
  • Still doing internet job here at my parents house. No internet connection in our house. Sigh!
  • Excited for our adventure in Caramoan, Camarines Sur this Holy Week.
  • Excited for bebots and twittermates EB on April 17 in Manila.
  • Bought 2 camera strap cover for my camera.
  • Constantly shooting everyday for my project 365. I am proud!
  • Needs to save save save because we need money right now for the repair of our bus.
  • Been addicted on online shopping! hihiihi!

I still have a lot of updates to share but this will do for now. I need to browse some New York City hotel for a friend. She will be going there next month. Later!

0 comments: