another boring day....

i needed to go out but i cant... my son has sipon.... i have to take good care of him.... so lumabas n lng ako ng bhay para mag net....

currently im happy kc and2 ngayon si honey... pero bukas uwi din sya kaagad... sad n nman me bukas... ihahatid ko sya sa cubao... we should spend time with each other kc dumating sya kaninang maaga den he has some errands to do kya la sya ngyon d2 and uwi kaagad bukas sa bicol.... i have to accept it... that he and i are separated so many miles away.... i have to face the reality that i have to suffer and sacrifice what situation we are right now...

to tell u honestly it was sooooo painful to my side that i have to live here in manila especially with people whom i am not comfortable with because hindi ko sila nakasama ng matagal at hindi ako sanay sa knila.... that i have to leave my family and friends there. BUT i have to do this for my son.... i love him so much that i dont want him to be different from other children thats why were here... theraphy... i love my son so much and my hubby... so i needed to tell myself for so many times that u have to be patient for the sake of huey...

ganito ako kc hindi ako sanay sa ganito.... maybe God is planning something for us... so i just have to wait....

0 comments: