in bicol

im here in bicol.... yipeeee! vacation time again... got to get outside the polution metro manila is giving me... i was happy to see my family.... im happy that i can finally smell the fresh air of bicol.... i am really really happy bacause of one thing.... i was able to see my honey... (i love you hon!) i really miss my hubby soooo much! how i wish to stay here with him and with huey... but we cant... we will be more patient pa... konti pa... and someday we will be together all day long...

we went to legazpi kanina because my lil' sister will buy her dress sa wedding... too many time consumed sa paghahanap ng magandang dress and she was sooo kulit... im saying na eto maganda sau... but i didn't fullfill her taste... ayaw nya ng mga napili ko... hindi daw bagay! different tlaga sya... hehehe! (peace out lil' sis!) and then finally she has the dress... haltered top and skirt. ok nman ung dress.... as in ok kc un ung gusto nya.... hehehe!

im here pla in my brothers internet cafe... too sad we dont have computer in our house. huhuhu! dami nagnenet and games... i have to update my blog thats why im here....

on sunday we will be going back to manila with my sister, mom, the new yaya, me and jun.... and the very madaming gamit ng kapatid ko.... maglilipat kc sya.... from dorm in uplb to an apartment....

2 comments:

Anonymous at: 1:54 PM said...

how's bicol? dont forget to post photos from your trip when you get back. take care diane! i've updated my links... =)

Anonymous at: 3:18 PM said...

hi diane! just read your message.. like what are these errors that pisses you off in your blog? let me know and if i know how, i'd be more than willing to help you =)