wedding memories

i bought a dress for the wedding of my cousin on june 11 in bicol (bicol here i come! yey!). i bought it in FREEWAY. long dress. spaghetti strap. backless! (ganda koh!) it cost me almost 800 pesos. i liked the dress so much that i really have to buy it. saya! and i bought accesories to match the dress. And i have to find a bra that has strapy at the back. kc ung dress strap strap lng ang sa likod noh! it will be my first time to wear a backless dress. so wish me luck!

im soo excited na tlga... i think it will be fun! just like my wedding... it was sooooo memorable. my wedding was my most happiest day ever. i can see the happiness of my parents, the smiles of the people witnessing the ceremony and the different feeling i was encountering and also my husband. i can see different colors of dresses and the color of my motif. the color purple and silver. i was happy seeing my parents walk with me down the isle. and my husband waiting for me at the altar. you know hes crying the moment i am walking with my parents. he said he was happy. tears of joy. i love the feeling that im marrying the man ive been wanting all my life. you know the ideal man thing and the qualities that i am looking for. i found that to him.

the feeling during the ceremony was really inexplainable. the butterflies in your stomach and the nervousness of the moment. all my works paid off. i like the feeling tlga. so happy and contented.

0 comments: