Idol - Round 1

Scrappinmoms Idol Round 1 is all about CARDSTOCK!

Make a LO with only cardstock in it. No patterned papers!

Whew! I haven't done any LO with just cardstocks in it in my 2 years of scrapbooking. This challenge is really challenging! LOL!

Right now my LO is already finished (I think!). I can't show you the LO right now because it is not allowed. Ill post it here if I am not chosen to be on the Top 27. Or link you up if I am lucky to be chosen.

I am not really expecting to win in this contest or chosen to be on the Top 27. I am just happy I can now scrap. It feels great to scrap with pressure! LOL! Even if I have all the time to scrap I just can't, maybe because of my laziness! heheheh! This challenge is really helping me with my backlogs! hahahah! So thank you scrappinmoms!

Good luck to my fellow Round 1 takers!

Happy Scrapping!

0 comments: