Finally

Finally my challenge over at KAYA blog is now finished. I am the host for the February challenge and yesterday was the last date of submission. My topic was about digital scrapbooking. They will scrap digitally using the beautiful kit by Danielle Young. I am so happy that many joined my challenge. Thank you to all of you who joined the challenge. I now can say that all of you screaming the word KAYA! See digital is not difficult at all.

If you want to vote the voting is now open. You can visit the site and the poll is on the right side. I just voted today and I can say that it is very difficult to vote with all those beautiful LOs.

Good Luck to the participants!

On the other side if you are going to ask me what I am doing right now is that I am hunting for a good modern furniture online. Mom needed to buy a new furniture in the living room. So I am helping her find a good design, a good price and a good site to order from. I just hope that I can find it before mom buy the ones at the mall which I find very expensive.

Wish me Luck OK?

0 comments: