Wish Lists

My goodness we don't have any food on the fridge! I am so guilty of not buying food for us! hahahaha1 I am busy you know! I need to fill up the fridge before hubby arrives on the 29th! Or else! huhuhuuh! We will not eat!!!

I also need to go to the mall to buy a cabinet for our clothes. I just don't like our old cabinet. It makes our clothes dirty because it doesn't have a cover! I want to buy those cabinets made by the China Manufacturers. I think that is ok for now since we have a very small bedroom. I want our cabinets to be all wood when our bedroom will be fixed already.

I am hoping to finally finished decorating our house. As well as buying furnitures and things needed for our daily living. i wished we had an instant money so that I can buy all of the things on my wish lists. I need to save save and save more. I hate it when I have the money and kept on buying things not needed a lot. I just hope to control more on impulsive buying and be more practical on things.

Wish me Luck on being a housewife!

0 comments: