What's Up!

What is happening to me? I am not updating this blog!!! I know this is sad! I am so sorry guys! I am a bad bad bad blogger!

Oh well! Yesterday I scanned all of my wedding photos and it is so tiring! I scanned hundreds of my wedding photos and thank God I finished them all. I want to scan them because I am afraid of losing them. My wedding photos is so important to me.

I started scanning them at 2PM and ended at 6:30PM or something. Gosh! I went home at 7PM and did not eat my dinner because I am so full.

I woke up this morning very hungry! hahahahha! This is what I get when i don't eat my dinner last night. I ate a little for breakfast because I am not a breakfast eater. I want to but my stomach doesnt want to take in all of the food. It makes me vomitt every time I eat a lot during breakfast! Grrrr!!!

So my lunch is heavy. I ate a lot and enjoyed eating fish and rice. So right now I am hungry again. I will just finish browsing this Europark 'Full Of Shit' Challenge and then I will go and eat some desert or snack. I hope mom has some food on their fridge.

0 comments: