Be True

PLAYERS: CHIKAI | Diane

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

1. Yourself → sometimes no. I self pity a lot and I have no confidence in myself. Sad but true.
2. Love at first sight → Yes. Hubby said I got him at love at first sight. Naks!
3. Heaven → Yeah and I believe my son Huey is there.
4. Santa Claus → not anymore. =)
5. Sex on the first date? → Nah!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

6. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → I want to be with my son Huey. I just want to ask if he is ok there in heaven and tell him how much we love him and soon we will meet there.
7. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Yes. I am very much happy. But I will be much happier if we will become 3 again as a family. I hope to get pregnant soon.
8. Do you believe in God → Yes very much!

0 comments: