Random

What did you wear today?
~ Shorts and jacket. Its too cold in here.

Whats one thing you want to buy right now?
~ I want to buy some groceries. Our fridge is empty already.

Where do you want to travel to?
~ Outside the Philippines.

Who would you go with?
~ My husband of course.

What kind of food would you eat?
~ I love pastas and Filipino foods.

What are you listening to?
~ The sound of Pet Society.

Is there any song stuck in your head?
~ If I were a Boy by Beyonce.

What do you most feel like doing this week?
~ Clean, Clean, clean tha house. hehehe!

Get up. Walk to your living room. What do you see?
~ Lots of computer monitor. My brother is transferring from a new internet shop so he needs to clean all of his computers first.

Get up. Walk to your kitchen. Whats the first thing you notice?
~ The Ref. I don’t think there is any food in there. I need to go to the grocery.

Whats your favorite dance move?
~ The shoulder dance. You’ll just move your shoulders. LOL!

What are you thinking right now?
~ What to eat. I am so hungry already. I need a snack.

Whats the last thing you bought?
~ Junk Food. Yaiks!

Snagged from Alpha.

0 comments: