Let's Talk Love

1) Would you spend the rest of your life with your current bf/gf? - I will.

2) Would you kiss again the last person you kissed? - Yes!

3) Are you having a crush on someone? - Yup and it is a secret. hahaha!

4) Have you ever liked/loved someone so much that it hurt so much? - Yep!

6) Are you happier single or in a relationship? - I am in a relationship and married. I am happy right now.

7) Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn’t mean it? - Yah. LOL!
8) Have you ever had your heart broken? - Yes many many times.

9) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? - Yes. I had to. Poor him.

10) Talk to any of your exes? - Nah. I wanted to be their friend but they refused. It's fine with me.

11) If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? - Yes.

12) Think any of your exes, feel the same? - Nah. I don't think so.

13) Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? - Yah I think so.

14) Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? - Yes.

15) Do you want to get married? - I am already married and happy.

16) Ever liked someone else’s boyfriend or girlfriend? - Yes. But is was like a crush only.

17) Have you told anyone you’d marry them? - I did.

0 comments: