Family Vacation

My family was here to have lunch with us today. We had Bulalo, some viands, vegetable salad, Litchon Kawali and chicken. We had a great time spending Sunday with each other.

Now I am thinking of spending some family vacation somewhere far from our place. Well, we know that we can't afford to go abroad right now but a girl can dream right? I always want to visit Mexico and I heard the beaches there are to die for. I searched beaches of Mexico on the web and I was redirected to Karisma Hotels. They are one of the leading hotel in Mexico. They got great amenities for family members and has luxurious relaxation. Their food was to die for and they serve delicious foods. Now that was I am into... pigging out with yummy foods!

I can't wait to plan this dream. I hope someday we will go together and just have a great vacation.

0 comments: