Cosmetic Surgery Blog

I saw a lot of gays doing the cosmetic surgery thing. Well they're doing that because they want to look like a girl. They want to feel like a girl. They want to be treated like a girl. I also saw a gay with real boobs! My goodness! They look like a real girl! They look more a girl than me!!!! hhahahha! You'll never distinguish if who is a man and who is a woman with them. I also saw a beauty pageant of gays and my gosh it was like the Miss Universe pageant!! They are so sexy, with real boobs, curvature shape of body, tall nose, beautiful eyes, fair complexion, hair free legs and underarms, long hair and lady like voices. I super envy and admire them! hahahahha! If I were a boy I will surely fall in love with one of the contestants.

I just hope some of my readers are also gay so that if they are thinking of having a surgery they will see that there is a plastic surgery blog out there. They offer a plastic surgery news everyday so that clients will know the details and news from this surgery center. And also for every post you can read that their center got more attention and a lot of people are already booking for an appointment. Isn't that nice? A very well known center for surgery is making more news to a lot of people. Also check the cosmetic surgery blog if you want a cosmetic surgery. I know gays will be more visiting this blog.

So if you are also thinking of having an operation please do drop by the sites I told you. It is very important to know the details of every center that you want to go to. It will be not very nice if you'll know after the surgery that the center you went to is not a registered one. So please be careful with your decisions and please think seven tims if you really want to undergo into a surgery OK?

Good Luck!

0 comments: