Dreaming of Huey

Tomorrow is Huey's month anniversary. Mom offered a mass to him at 6am. We will go and pray for his soul. Hubby won't be there because he is still in Baguio. I miss my little boy so much. Last time he appeared into my dreams. He was so alive and I kept on telling my mom that Huey is not dead. I am carrying him and I can see his sweet face. I dream of him every now and then. And the setting/story of my dream is always about Huey being alive. Maybe this is my longing for him and him telling me that he is just beside me. That he is my dear guardian angel. I am not that sad dreaming of him but instead I am happy. I am happy that he is constantly reminding me that he is just there.

This happenings on my life is making me sad a little bit. I guess I need to find a nice destination for my vacation to unwind. I dream of going outside the Philippines but it is too expensive for me. And I guess this Las Vegas travel site will be visited in my dreams also. Sigh!

1 comments:

Anonymous at: 12:16 PM said...

:(
~t.pre