Questions of the Week 30

1. When did you last wonder if you are in the right path of your life? Hmmm... last month I think. But I am sure that I am on the right path right now.

2. Share or admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis. Always in front of the pc and never even help mom in the kitchen. Bad!

3. Name three people throughout your life that helped to complete you as a person. My mom, dad and Jun.

4. It says that when a person die your spirit could protect anyone in the world, who would you pick? My husband.

5. What makes you feel dirty? Physically, I mean. I feel dirty when I am cleaning and cooking. Sweaty! Yuck!

6. Do you ever find it hard not to smile at a time when you don’t want to? Yep!

7. What do you do to stay physically fit? I try to watch what I eat.

8. What do you do if you suspect you have a symptom of a serious illness? Take medicine.

9. What do you do when you have nothing better to do? Browse the net and dream on those cruises that I saw online.

10. Do you laugh when you see a stranger trip and fall in public? Sometimes.

0 comments: