Tag Train 5

PLAYERS: BLOGSILOG | BECAUSE LIFE IS FUN | Digitally Diane | YOUR BLOG

1. What do you carry with you at all times? My ballpen.
2. Where are you most ticklish? Every part of my body. LOL!
3. Have you ever finished a rubik’s cube? No. I have no patience on those.
4. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Just woke up.
5. Do you like your life as of now? Very much!
6. Last thing you purchased? Magazines from Booksale.
7. How’s your heart lately? Very much in love with my husband.
8. Did you have a good birthday last year? Yep! I am happy at that time.
9. Who was at your house last besides family? My Yaya.
10. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes but I prefer it off.
11. Have you ever wanted to be a firefighter? Never thought about it.
12. Do you have anything in your pockets right now? No pockets here.
13. How many windows are open on your computer? Six.
14. What can’t you wait for? For hubby to come home from Baguio.
15. Did you do this tag because you were bored? Nah. This is FUN!

0 comments: