Tag Train #4

PLAYERS: FAB FINDS,ETC. | Somewhere Over the Rainbow

1. What's the age difference between you and your eldest sibling? He is now 31 years old. I am 25. So the age gap is 6 years. :)

2. Do you believe that there's always room in your heart for your first true love? He will always be remembered but that doesn't mean he still has a room in my heart. It's occupied already. LOL!

3. What is your zodiac sign? Virgo

4. Why did you hug the last person you hugged? Because I love him. And I am taking about my husband.

5. Who is the last person of the opposite sex that made you smile? My husband. He makes me smile everyday without any reason.

6. Do you have trust issues? Hmmm with some friends.

7. Where will you be tonight? At my relatives place. My Lola's sister died and we will visit her.

8. Who are you texting? My friend.

9. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Definitely!

10. If the person who hurt you the most in your life apologized and told you they loved you what would you do? I will forgive him/her but it will be hard to forget.

11. Last time you had a yummy chocolate ice cream? Last Week.

12. Are you mean? Maybe. hihiihih!

13. Who do you trust the most in your life? My husband. I love him a lot!

14. What do you miss most about your past? Me being so skinny and I can fit to a small size tee. Hmmm... that made me think again of getting a good weight loss pill. :)

15. If given a chance, would you change your name? No. I love my name a lot!

0 comments: