1. What's the age difference between you and your eldest sibling? He is now 31 years old. I am 25. So the age gap is 6 years. :)
2. Do you believe that there's always room in your heart for your first true love? He will always be remembered but that doesn't mean he still has a room in my heart. It's occupied already. LOL!
3. What is your zodiac sign? Virgo
4. Why did you hug the last person you hugged? Because I love him. And I am taking about my husband.
5. Who is the last person of the opposite sex that made you smile? My husband. He makes me smile everyday without any reason.
6. Do you have trust issues? Hmmm with some friends.
7. Where will you be tonight? At my relatives place. My Lola's sister died and we will visit her.
8. Who are you texting? My friend.
9. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Definitely!
10. If the person who hurt you the most in your life apologized and told you they loved you what would you do? I will forgive him/her but it will be hard to forget.
11. Last time you had a yummy chocolate ice cream? Last Week.
12. Are you mean? Maybe. hihiihih!
13. Who do you trust the most in your life? My husband. I love him a lot!
14. What do you miss most about your past? Me being so skinny and I can fit to a small size tee. Hmmm... that made me think again of getting a good weight loss pill. :)
15. If given a chance, would you change your name? No. I love my name a lot!
Your Blog Should Be Blue
Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.
1. When did you last wonder if you are in the right path of your life? Hmmm... last month I think. But I am sure that I am on the right path right now.
2. Share or admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis. Always in front of the pc and never even help mom in the kitchen. Bad!
3. Name three people throughout your life that helped to complete you as a person. My mom, dad and Jun.
4. It says that when a person die your spirit could protect anyone in the world, who would you pick? My husband.
5. What makes you feel dirty? Physically, I mean. I feel dirty when I am cleaning and cooking. Sweaty! Yuck!
6. Do you ever find it hard not to smile at a time when you don’t want to? Yep!
7. What do you do to stay physically fit? I try to watch what I eat.
8. What do you do if you suspect you have a symptom of a serious illness? Take medicine.
9. What do you do when you have nothing better to do? Browse the net and dream on those cruises that I saw online.
10. Do you laugh when you see a stranger trip and fall in public? Sometimes.
1. What do you carry with you at all times? My ballpen.
2. Where are you most ticklish? Every part of my body. LOL!
3. Have you ever finished a rubik’s cube? No. I have no patience on those.
4. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Just woke up.
5. Do you like your life as of now? Very much!
6. Last thing you purchased? Magazines from Booksale.
7. How’s your heart lately? Very much in love with my husband.
8. Did you have a good birthday last year? Yep! I am happy at that time.
9. Who was at your house last besides family? My Yaya.
10. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes but I prefer it off.
11. Have you ever wanted to be a firefighter? Never thought about it.
12. Do you have anything in your pockets right now? No pockets here.
13. How many windows are open on your computer? Six.
14. What can’t you wait for? For hubby to come home from Baguio.
15. Did you do this tag because you were bored? Nah. This is FUN!
This happenings on my life is making me sad a little bit. I guess I need to find a nice destination for my vacation to unwind. I dream of going outside the Philippines but it is too expensive for me. And I guess this Las Vegas travel site will be visited in my dreams also. Sigh!
The Idol 2008 is making me busy. This is a contest of the scrappinmoms. I am one of the remaining 19 participants. Now I remember I need to book my flight on Oct 4. But first I need to find a good flight deals. I am excited to see my scrapbooking friends again!
I forgot to draw the winners last night. I was too tired I went off to bed after I got home, so I was in a hurry to do it today. I have no one to do the drawing so I did it myself. Sorry for the no thrill drawing. Hubby is leaving for Baguio and as you all know I have no child. So no one will draw the winners except me.
Here are the winners:
Click the photo to view it larger.
Winner of $10.
The winner of $5.
The winners of scrapbook magazines as consolation prize. I picked 5 instead of 4.
To the winners of paypal money please send to me your paypal address. If you don have my email address you can reach me via the contact form on this blog. And to the winners of the scrapbook magazines, I will be sending them to you this week. Kindly send to me also your mailing addresses. Thank you so much!
Stay tuned because I will be having another contest next week for the first anniversary of A Handful of Surprises blog. Weeee!!!