ALL ABOUT MY MAN

Thanks glorie for this tag. I really need this right now. Hmmm for interim. hehehhe!

ALL ABOUT MY MAN

=How old Is ur Lover?
♥ he is now 33.

=What is Ur lovers Fav. Color?
♥ he loves the color yellow.

=What Is ya Lover Fav. Movie?
♥ Too many to mention.

=What does Your Lover like to do most?
♥ he is a workaholic. And his motorcycle.

= How much Do u LOVE your LOVER?
♥ Till death do us part!

=Is Your Lover a Flirt?
♥hmmm i don't think so.

=Where did U and Your Lover First Meet?
♥ Here in my parents house.

= How Long Have u and Your Lover Been going out?
♥ We've been a year of bf/gf thing and then we got married. We are now on our 4 years.

=Do u and your Lover Parents Have a good relationship?
♥ Yes. Very much!

= Does your lover like night or day?
♥ Day maybe.

=Do your Lover like root beer or Sprite?
♥ Sprite.

=Do you and your Lover get along?
♥ Yah.

=Do you and your Lover Fight? If so Who Wins the fight?
♥ Sometimes. Me maybe? I really don't care if who wins.

=How often do u go to your Lovers house?
♥ Not so often.

=What does your lover call you?
♥ Honey.

=Is your Lover older or younger than you?
♥ Older than me.

=Does your Lover buy you gifts often?
♥ Not so often.

=Do you Hate your Lover AT TIMES?
♥ No. I never hate him.

=What is your LOVER fav. Sport?
♥ Racing.

=Do your lover tell you everything?
♥ I guess not all. I gave him his right of privacy.

I am tagging everyone on my list.

0 comments: