Scary Place

It is so scary nowadays to walk on a dark street. I am so scared specially if there is someone following me. What I do is either I speed up or I slow down to let that person pass me. I have this experience wherein There is this man asking me what is my name and he is drunk. My heart beats faster because I am the only one in that street. I hate people like that. Although he did nothing to me but I can expect the worst right? What if he did hold my hands and forced me to do something I don't want to do and I can't even call for help? That is so scary right? And also a lot of bad news coming from the TV that a lot of teenagers are already hook in drugs. Our place has a rumor of having teenagers doing drugs so this place got scarier and scarier for me. The local officials should act now and let those teenagers go to a drug treatment center. It will help them change and move on with their lives. It is not yet too late for them, they are still young. And with treatments that has a good programs I am sure that these teenagers will see light again at the end of the tunnel.

0 comments: