Talkswitch

Having a phone is so important to me when I was still in high school. First I call friends for some bonding time, call for assignments and even answers. hahah! It is also our time with my boyfriend back then. I was too shy to tell my parents about him so the phone is the only way to talk to him.

I was glad that the telephone was invented. Right now I have a lot of business in mind and one is, a small business that is related to telephones. Maybe I can start a small business telephone service and I wanted to get the Talkswitch brand because I think it is a great brand for a small business like that. I am imagining myself talking to a lot of wives of overseas filipino workers. hehehehhe! So I searched the net on where I can get that brand of phone and I came across neobits site that has a lot of other brands like talkswitch. Wow they have a lot! So if you are searching for phones to use in your office or maybe in your business you can check out neobits site first.

Are you also thinking of having a small business? Maybe you can share it with me so that I can get an idea on what will I start.

Thanks!

0 comments: