My relatives are here!

My relatives are here at my parents house already. They will be spending their Christmas here at my parents house. I was happy because mom was happy that her sisters are here. My cousins are here too! Lots of kids are already invading our house! hahahahah! They are so makulit!

What are my plans on Christmas?

December 24

> Go to my parents house for some bonding time with my relatives.

> Go home to cook foods for our noche buena.

> Party for the Christmas Carolers at night on my parents house.

> Go back home for the noche buena.

December 25

>Go to church

>Open Gifts

>Go to Jun’s brother to give our gifts

> Go to my parent in laws house to give gifts also

>Go to my parents house to give our gifts

>Send an email if I can to friends and other relatives abroad.

Whew! that is so many things to do in two days! So I might not be online often this holidays!

I will miss you all!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

>

0 comments: