Backgammon

What really is backgammon? I am so interested to know what backgammon is.
This is the meaning I found on the net:

Backgammon is a board game requiring two players. In the game, the players compete with each other to be the first to remove all of their backgammon pieces from the board. A backgammon set consists of a board with 24 triangles, 30 game pieces, and two dice. Each player receives 15 game pieces, and they take turns rolling the set of dice to determine how they can move their pieces.

So if you know how to play this game you really have to teach me. I think it is a fun game. And I didn't know that there is an online backgammon game that everyone can play! I think there are hundreds or thousands of player for the backgammon online, well I wanna try my luck also and lets see if I can get money this Christmas. You should try this also. Just to have fun!

0 comments: