My Christmas Celebration

I had a very FUN Christmas Eve. December 24th.

The food for the kids and the kids dancing with my nephew on yellow shorts.

The kids (lots of them!) and me hosting the program. hihihiihih!

My cousins. Mothers side.

We gathered the carolers on my parents house and celebrated Christmas with them. I was happy to see my family together with kids that we don’t even know. My mom prepared spaghetti and cake for the kids. They sang and danced the night away. They are so happy. I hosted the program and started the games. Mom gave me 1T (in 20’s) to be the prize of the game. The kids are so happy to receive the prize when they won in a game. I am happy too because I can see in their eyes that they are happy.

After the game for the kids our family with our relatives we ate dinner together. I was glad to see them again after so many years of not celebrating Christmas with them.

So this what happened on my Christmas Celebration. You? What happened to you on Christmas day?

0 comments: