Wine Racks

I remember those times when we are doing our thesis we have to go to our friends house to do our thesis there. We were a group of 20 persons I think. And I remember the house of my friend which is a very nice one. They are rich and they have a very large house. I love the interior of the house and when I saw their mini bar I was in awe. I love the Wine Rack and of course the wines. My friend says that it is expensive so I was thinking did he say indirectly that I shouldn't touch it? hahahahha!

I dream of having a mini bar at my house also. It is beautiful if you have a mini bar at the corner of your house. And that will be the place where you'll have a nice drink with your husband and friends. My sister in law in Manila has a mini bar on her house and I was joking to her if I can have the mini bar and bring it here in Bicol. And she just laughed. hehehehhe!

So you want a mini bar too or do you already have a mini bar and is needing of wine racks? Then you should go to www.thevinestore.com and browse their wide variety of wine racks.

Happy Shopping!

0 comments: