Medical School

My sister in law is a graduating doctor in one of the medical assistant schools in Manila. She was an inspiration to me. She went to school for 10 years I think. And she has a family now with 4 kids but she can still manage school from family time. I wonder how she do it but I admire her. She inspired me to be conscious about my time budgeting. I also admire her parents, my parents in law because they raised a good children with a great goals in life. I salute you Ma and Pa.

Right now those medical assistant training programs and medical assistant programs will be soon finished by my sister in law. She will soon become a doctor and major in surgeries. I am so proud of her. She taught me to dream again. She taught me to be strong and to fight my trials. Everything has a reason and God will grnat everything you aspire. To my sister in law, Way to go! Good Luck!

Are you also into medical assisted schools? Tell me your experience. I wanna be inspired more from your experiences and the lessons that can be earned by this courses. I wanna know more on why a lot of Filipinos are so hooked into Medical courses.

0 comments: