Whats up on me?

Well nothing fancy about me this days, I guess. I’ve been busy doing some Christmas decorations in our house and last night I cooked our own food which is new to me again since I have Mama Chon who is my moms maid when we are still young. Yes I call her Mama because she was like a Mama to us when we are still young.

Last night I cooked rice only because before leaving, Mama Chon cooked us Sinigang na Baboy. It was so delicious! I also do the dishes and cleaned the table. And after eating honey and I watched TV and then went to sleep.

This morning I wake up at 8:00 am. Prepare some breakfast for honey and I, do the dishes and left for work. Work? Do I have a work? Yes! I am doing work here at my moms house. Earning while blogging. heheheheh! This is work for me. That’s why I leave our house everyday to work. My moms house is what I consider as my office. ahahhahaha! Am I weird? Well to a SAHW who doesn’t have a “real” job surfing the net and earning while blogging is work for me. At least I can contribute to honey some money. I am happy doing this so who can blame me?

I have a lot of things to do right now. Lots of OPPs to do and emails to read. So bye for now! Expect a lot of posts today. hihihihi!

0 comments: